Autumn is surprisingly not my favourite season of the year. I tend to be really busy in Autumn and the cold weather gets me down but in a bid to get into the mood for the upcoming seasons I am doing the Autumn Tag. This is kind of a Blogtober filler post as I am super busy this week so thank you for the tag Jen!
1. List these rules in your post, so that everyone is clear on what to do!
2. Include the creator’s link www.laurenannbeauty.com and also whoever nominated you!
3. Answer the questions and tag at least 3 other people (maybe include their links to help with their DA?)
- What’s your favourite thing about Autumn?
- Are you taking part in Blogtober?
- Favourite Autumnal Drink?
- Favourite Autumn Candle?
- Favourite item of clothing for Autumn?
- Do you decorate your house/room for Halloween/Autumn?
- What do you do on Halloween?
What’s your favourite thing about Autumn?
Probably fashion, I seem to have more clothes that are suited to Autumn/Winter. I could probably wear a new outfit every day for a month!
Are you taking part in Blogtober?
Yes, I am taking part in Blogtober, today is day 17 and it has been hard to keep up.
Favourite Autumnal drink?
I drink all of my hot drinks throughout the year, any time I feel bad I make hot chocolate but one type of hot drink that I only really have in colder months is Starbucks vanilla hot chocolate. This just reminds me of early college mornings.
Favourite Autumnal Candle?
This would probably be the new candle that I got which is Cranberry and Winter Cherry scented. It really makes the room feel cosy.
Favourite item of clothing for Autumn?
This would have to be my leather jacket. It goes with everything. It’s so easy to just throw on and head out the door.
Do you decorate your house/room for Halloween/Autumn?
No, I don’t feel the need to, I might rearrange a room or have a clear out but I don’t use decorations until Christmas.
What do you do on Halloween?
I hate Halloween. I have a huge phobia of masks and cannot go near things like mascots or Mickey Mouse at Disneyland. Usually, I avoid Halloween but last year I went on a night out that was really fun. This year I have no plans yet.
Let me know what your favourite thing about Autumn is?