Something I struggle with at this time of year is dressing for Christmas nights out. Not every night out is a fancy event and trying to find the balance isn’t always easy. So here are a few things I’ve got my eye on that are under £20.
- New Look Bodysuit – £17.99. I love a lace bodysuit paired with jeans, I think it can look so dressy or it could be paired with a skirt.
2. H&M dress – £12.99. This dress is available in red and black, I think this is such a great pick for a dressy night out. I also think £12.99 is such a good price.
3. H&M Top – £3.99. This would look great with a pair of jeans and a nice jacket, and the neckline is also really flattering.
4. Friends T-Shirt – £12.99. I love this t-shirt so much and I’m hoping to wear this with a skirt and thigh high boots on my own work Christmas night out.
5. Topshop Disco bodysuit -£7. I love that this is a plain black bodysuit but also glitters. This is a really simple piece that I would have in my wardrobe for years to come. I think it would look great paired with the metallic skirt.
6. Metallic Plisse Midi Skirt- £10. I am loving the midi skirt trend and really didn’t think I could pull it off because of my height but this skirt comes in a petite and regular version. I think the metallic colour is such a Christmassy look and I really love this outfit.
What do you normally wear on a night out? Do you prefer casual or dressy outfits? Let me know in the comments!